From tobacco fields and fishing villages, to revolutionist monuments and relaxing beaches, Cuba is home to one of the most captivating cultures in the world. Take in the crumbling facades of colonial buildings, meet chilled out locals puffing on cigars and wiggle your toes in the sand on an isolated beach. Experience Cuba in all its glory and discover the colours, cuisine and culture that make up this truly distinctive country.
- Amble down the cobbled streets of historic Havana
- Explore Cuba’s best-preserved colonial town
- Check out the Bay of Pigs Museum
- Visit a local cigar factory
- Snorkel in the waters off Cayo Blanco
- See the site of Che Guevara’s famous train battle
Meals: 10 breakfasts
Accommodation: Homestay (8 nights), Hotel (2 nights)
- Soroa – Hike to waterfall
- Vinales – Cueva del Indio
- Vinales – Valley walking tour
- Snorkelling, Caleta Buena
- Walking tour, Cienfuegos
- Cienfuegos – Coppelia ice cream parlour
- Trinidad – Trek to El Nicho Waterfall (taxi, entrance fee & guide)
- Half day trip to Ancon Beach
- Santa Clara – Visit to Che Guevara Mausoleum and Museum
- Havana – Walking tour of Old Havana
- Havana – Vintage American car tour
Please note that these trips are for adults and children travelling together and there must be at least one child under 18 with you.
Age restrictions apply to this trip: minimum age 5.
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Your trip notes provide a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what’s included – pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.